Network Airline Management manages a fleet of freighter aircraft offering both schedule and charter services on a worldwide basis.
Our success is based on delivery.
- We deliver a comprehensive network of scheduled and charter flights.
- We deliver the benefit of three decades of cargo expertise, contacts and know-how.
- We deliver cost-saving efficiencies in the loading and transportation of your cargo.
- We deliver the specialist knowledge and equipment to carry virtually any commodity by air.
Scheduled and charter services
Network Airline Management’s fleet offers both schedule and charter services.
Our scheduled network is concentrated on Africa. This is complemented by our freighter aircrafts that offer ad hoc or long-term worldwide capacity.
We work closely with our airline partners to provide a service that is highly professional, flexible and reliable.
Our current freighter fleet consists of:
- x1 B747-400F – 120,000 Kilos Nett Payload
- x3 B747-400BCF – 107,000 Kilos Nett Payload
- x2 MD11F – 85,000 Kilos Nett Payload
- x3 B737-400F – 18,500 Kilos Nett Payload
Your specialist air freight partner
Network Airline Management offers a range of specialist air cargo services including oversized cargo, hazardous cargo, urgent oil industry equipment and livestock. We can accommodate small and large shipments: the nose-loading capability of the B747F allows us to carry items of cargo that are in excess of twenty metres in length.